Tag search: Montreal
- MoneyBART (MABF18 / S22E03)
- Lisa is worried about getting accepted into an Ivy League school. After failing to improve her extra circular, Marge tries to reassure her.
- Marge: Sweetie, you could still go to McGill. The Harvard of Canada.
- Lisa: Anything that's the Something of the Something isn't really the Anything of Anything.
- Treehouse of Horror XIX (KABF16 / S20E04)
- Looking for a last minute Christmas gift for Lisa, Bart rummages through a 99 cent bin which contains, among other disappointing gifts, a Montreal Expos jersey.
- She Used to Be My Girl (FABF22 / S16E04)
- Homer tries to reassure Marge, who is jealous of a successful friend from high school, tells her how good her life is, "You've got three kids, a TV tray from Expo 67 and you're married to King Stink!"
- 'Tis the Fifteenth Season (FABF02 / S15E07)
- The taking astrolabe that Homer bought unexpectedly announced the current time for Montreal.
- C.E. D'oh (EABF10 / S14E15)
- When playing baseball, Bart proclaims that he is Tomokazu Ohka of the Montreal Expos.
- Thirty Minutes over Tokyo (AABF20 / S10E23)
- Canadians appear on Japanese game show where they are covered in scorpions and the host laughs "Sting those Canucks!". Homer watching, laughs and yells "Take that, you stupid hosers!". The Canadian man is shown wearing a Montreal Canadiens baseball cap.
- The Old Man and the "C" Student (AABF16 / S10E20)
- Channel 6 sponsors a contest to find a Springfield Olympic Mascot. Where "the winner will join such other memorable mascots such as The Atlanta 'Whatzit' and the Montreal 'Vampire'".
- Homer vs. Patty and Selma (2F14 / S06E17)
- Marge's most international coffee in the house is "Montreal Morn"
Return to homepage