Tag search: Regina
- Midnight Rx (FABF16 / S16E06)
- Homer and Grandpa start smuggling drugs in from Canada when drug costs get to high in the United States. In Canada they meet up with Grandpa's contact who gives them a Health Care card and says "take that to any pharmacy and you'll get enough drugs to make Regina look like Saskatoon".
- After several runs finally they gets arrested at the border. In jail they are visited by a lawyer with a French translator.
- Lawyer: We have confiscated your car and all its contents
- Translator: Nous avons confisqué votre voiture et tout son contenu
- Lawyer: You may leave Canada but never return
- Translator: Vous pouvez quitter le Canada mais ne jamais retourner
- Lawyer: I am a big fat french idiot
- Translator: Je suis un grand gros ... hey
- Also on the trip you notice the welcome sign to Winnipeg says "We were born here, what's your excuse?"
- When Flanders Failed (7F23 / S03E03)
- Homer is watching the Canadian Football League draft picks for Roughriders and the Rough Riders, looking quite bored.
Return to homepage