Tag search: Winnipeg
- Midnight Rx (FABF16 / S16E06)
- Homer and Grandpa start smuggling drugs in from Canada when drug costs get to high in the United States. In Canada they meet up with Grandpa's contact who gives them a Health Care card and says "take that to any pharmacy and you'll get enough drugs to make Regina look like Saskatoon".
- After several runs finally they gets arrested at the border. In jail they are visited by a lawyer with a French translator.
- Lawyer: We have confiscated your car and all its contents
- Translator: Nous avons confisqué votre voiture et tout son contenu
- Lawyer: You may leave Canada but never return
- Translator: Vous pouvez quitter le Canada mais ne jamais retourner
- Lawyer: I am a big fat french idiot
- Translator: Je suis un grand gros ... hey
- Also on the trip you notice the welcome sign to Winnipeg says "We were born here, what's your excuse?"
- Bart on the Road (3F17 / S07E20)
- The episode were Bart, Milhouse, Martin and Nelson take a trip to Knoxville several things happened:
- Bart, Milhouse, and Martin tell their parents they are staying at the Sheraton Hotel in Canada for a National Grammar Rodeo as a cover for their road trip.
- The father of a family of fighting kids threatens to turn around if they don't behave, Bart pulls up and Nelson hits the father in the back of the head. "That's it!" the father yells. "Back to Winnipeg!".
- Martin wakes up and thinks he's in the great cornfields of Canada.
- They saw the Canadian film Naked Lunch. After Nelson says ''I can think of at least two things wrong with that title"
Return to homepage